Big Top Bingo
Jar and Pulltab Ticket Rules
Big Top Bingo offers “jar ticket” and “pulltab” games with prizes of up to $500 on the single pull of a tab. It’s fun, exciting, and easy to learn how to play. Tickets and pulltabs are sold by a knowledgeable operator who will answer any questions you have. Here are the basic rules:
Big Top Bingo
- You must be 21 years or older to purchase or handle pulltabs.
- Cash purchases only – no credit.
- Total check writing limit is $250.00 per day, unless approved by the manager.
- Anytime a pulltab game is added, tickets must be thoroughly intermixed, and we reserve the right to intermix the tickets at anytime.
- No ticket operator or player may selectively choose tickets from the receptacle.
- A player may purchase up to 250 tickets plus any winning tickets redeemed. A ticket operator may not sell additional tickets to that player until the tickets previously purchased have been opened. In fairness to all players, we may limit sales to $5 increments when a ticket game is being sold out.
- As a courtesy to other players, please do not open tickets at the ticket operator’s station.
- All winning tickets must be redeemed within 15 minutes of purchase – or tickets will be void.
- A ticket operator cannot pay a prize to any player who is redeeming a winning ticket that has left the physical area of the gaming site – including the restrooms and parking lot.
- Personnel of Big Top Bingo and Plains Art Museum are prohibited from buying or opening tickets.
Big Top Bingo offers bingo games with prizes of all sizes. $1,000 prizes are typical. The largest prize paid out in bingo was $25,000. It’s fun, exciting, and easy to learn how to play bingo. Bingo packages and cards are sold by knowledgeable cashiers and bingo workers who will answer any questions you have. Here are the basic rules:
- No one under the age of 16 may play at Big Top Bingo. An adult must accompany persons under the age of 18 at all times.
- Players must purchase their own bingo package for a given bingo session. Splitting of bingo packages is allowed only if all players have individually purchased their own bingo package.
- Please keep your receipt in front of you at all times.
- For everyone’s enjoyment, we ask that there be no loud talking and that talking be kept to a minimum.
- SHOUT your bingos! You’re a winner, and we do not pay “sleepers.”
- Winners must bingo on the last number called and must be heard by the caller to be valid. Bingo is not valid if played on the wrong card or any part of the next number or letter is called. It is your responsibility to stop the game if you bingo. Employees may assist, but only after you have shouted first.
- Flashboards and TV monitors are for convenience only. Actual number drawn and shown is official.
- Any problems or rule interpretation must be directed to the manager, whose decision is final.
- Personnel of Big Top Bingo and Plains Art Museum are prohibited from playing bingo at Big Top Bingo.
Please take the time to read any additional posted rules when you visit Big Top Bingo.